Garage Door Tune Ups in Kansas City – Right Track Garage Door
Garage doors and overhead doors in the Kansas City area need regular maintenance to keep working properly. In order to avoid costly emergency repairs on your garage door, take advantage of Right Track Door’s Kansas City Garage Door Tune-Up. Garage door tune-ups include inspection of door hardware, safety tests, and maintenance of springs, chains, and seals.
When you need service or repair on your garage door you can trust Right Track Door to provide professional, honest, and affordable garage door service. Right Track Door even offers a one-year warranty on all work.
Right Track Door will personally evaluate your needs, listen to your concerns, offer professional suggestions, and give you a free handwritten bid. We are able to offer the same guarantees and warranties that larger companies can offer, but without the overhead cost.
Why choose Right Track Garage Door?
Same Day Service, Certified Technicians, Match or Beat Competitor Pricing.
Right Track Garage Door has fully equipped trucks so our garage technicians can attend to you quickly and get the job done right, the first time. Don’t waste your time waiting for days for a single repair or be put on a wait list. We realize the importance of your time and will get your garage door back on the “right track” as soon as we can in the Kansas City area.
Garage Door Tune-Up Includes:
A. Inspect Your Door’s Hardware
- Tighten loose bolts and screws.
- Inspect rollers for wear and tear.
- Inspect lift cable for wear.
B. Maintain Springs, Chains & Seals
- Clean rollers, tracks, and brackets.
- Lubricate rollers and tracks.
- Lubricate overhead torsion spring mounted above the roller.
- Check weather stripping for proper seal and replace if necessary (replacement parts billed at time of service if needed and with your approval)
- Test and balance garage door.
- Test the auto reverse feature of your automatic opener.
- Upon your request, install a lift handle on both sides of the door (additional cost)
- If needed, mount an extension spring containment cable (additional cost)
- Align/tighten photoelectric eyes
About Right Track Door
Our mission at Right Track Door is to provide professional, affordable, and honest garage door service to Kansas City and the surrounding suburbs.
Thomas Spriggel, owner and operator of Right Track Door, will personally evaluate your needs, listen to your concerns, offer suggestions, and give you a free handwritten bid. We are able to offer the same guarantees and warranties that larger companies can offer, but without the overhead.
Give the professionals at Right Track Garage Door a call now at 816-559-8901 or 913-534-8166, or fill out our online request form.
Call us now at 816-559-8901 or 913-534-8166 for an IMMEDIATE RESPONSE or fill out our form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Leave Us Your Feedback!
Has Right Track Garage Door worked for you? Leave us feedback on your favorite social media site!